It feels like walking in a lush, moist forest where the white flowers bloom!I made it with the incense that I walked through the morning oaks arboretum.
Ethanol, fragrance, benzyl salicylate, hexamethyllindanophylan, tetramethylacetyllotahydronephthalenic, linalool, butylphenylmethylpropional, methyldihydrozasmonate, purified water.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
1) Abnormal symptoms such as red spots, swelling, or itching in the area of use when using cosmetics or after use. If you have side effects, consult a specialist.
2) Do not use in areas with wounds.
3) Precautions for storage and handling.
A) Keep out of reach of children.
B) Keep away from direct sunlight.
1. Avoid direct sunlight, and do not leave it at high or low temperature.
2. When the solvent of the product gets on the body or if it gets dirty, wipe it with a dry towel and rinse it in running water.(Consult your doctor if you have any abnormal skin or body symptoms.)
3. When the solvent of the product flows and other objects are contaminated, wipe it with a dry towel and clean it with a towel again.Wipe it off.